Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving

Ya, I know this is pretty late... no excuses. It was pretty laid back for Thanksgiving, with both families in town it can be difficult to get any down time on holidays. But, we were able to have dinner with Adam's family and then dessert at my brother's with my extended family. All-in-all it was a nice relaxing day. Highlights of the day were sleeping in and having an impromptu thankfest in my pj's with the Adam and the dog, seeing family, and this great clip of the interaction between my 10 month old nephew and my sometimes ill-behaved dog.
Luckily Moose was being pretty obedient that day and he is really learning how to be more gentle and cautious around kids!

1 comment:

Just Only Me said...

What a fun Thanksgiving. You look cute in that pink shirt!