Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Must Watch

So Adam heard about this video yesterday and we must have watched it at least a dozen time since then. I hope you find it as entertaining as we did.


Here's what the person who posted the video had to say "This is my 7 year old son who had an extra tooth removed last summer, 2008.

I had the camera because he was so nervous before and I wanted him to see the before and after.

He was so out of it after, I had to carry him out of the office. The staff was trying to keep from laughing. I had tears from laughing so hard.

He is doing fine now and the teeth are great.

Best of all he is the best kid as is his brother William. I couldnt have asked for two better sons!

2/3 Update: Video camera is a flip video. not bad for $150 bucks!"

2 comments:

ej said...

oh my gosh, hang on let me compose myself....THAT WAS HILARIOUS. He is high as a kite, poor kid. This sorta thing happened when Kenna was a baby (10 mo) and having tests run. They shot a narcotic up her nose and all of a sudden she was feeling the wall and staring at her hands and being the cuddliest drunk baby ever. We got the bill- $65 for the spray. We looked at each other and were like, TOTALLY WORTH IT! lol but this video is 100x's funnier. Love it

Just Only Me said...

Poor little guy! I have to have nitrous each time I go to the dentist too. I walk two doors down to his office, get done and then stumble home. I see four eyes afterwards too!