Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Growing!

Jacob has already outgrown the cradle Grandpa Ray made (30+years ago for his first child) he's outgrown all his 0-3 months clothes :( and on the plus side, he's outgrown eating every 2 hours. I've had a couple of nights with more than 4 hours of sleep at a time which has greatly improved my ability to function.

As of 6 weeks old he was more than 13lbs and 24". With his 2 month checkup next week I'm curious to see what his stats will be then.

He LOVES bathtime. I'll have to see if I can find a way to take a "modest" bathtime picture.

Best of all, he's so close to smiling. Any day now I know his smile will emerge. That makes it all worthwhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love big babies! Grant was 15lbs 10oz at his 2m appouitment...Leah on the other had was only 5lbs! Go Jacob!

Erin said...

They grow up way too fast! But I am so glad that you get more then a 2 hour break sometimes!