Monday, May 16, 2011

What?

Umm, ok, so I totally meant to prepare a post on the first anniversary of my last post.  But then Mother's Day and my birthday happened on the same day (that's right the big 3-0) and then all the sudden it was last week, and now it's Monday again. And I missed the deadline...   So I am pretty sure at this point that no one even believes I still exist or remember my poor neglected blog- am I destined to start over with a new name and identity?...

Alas, if that is the case then it will take even longer for me to get back here.  So, I'm just going to face the fact that I missed my chance to say something witty about the year between posts and just say, "I hope there will be more this year :)"  (but no promises)

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I hope so too :)

Erin said...

I hope to see lots more pictures of your little man!

ps I love the picture of you and Adam.

Jetta said...

thanks Rose :)
And thanks Erin, that picture dates back more than a decade! I will put up a picture-ful post of my little man as soon as I can get him to stop long enough to take a non-blurry photo.